There are a bunch of events happening in and around Stamford this month as the sun starts to fade, the temperatures finally drop and the rain begins to roll on in. Whether you are here for a short weekend getaway or looking a a longer stay that stretches in to the week, we are certain you’ll find something to do to keep you entertained, morning, noon and night.
Some events that we are sure you’ll want to know about include:
- Heritage Open Days – Browne’s Hospital: visit the late medieval alms-house for free on September 10th
- Peterborough Vintage Kilo Sale: The UK’s largest vintage kilo sale is finally returning to Peterborough on September 17th.
- Cupids Autumn Wedding Show: Join the other people on September 18th for the perfect wedding planning day in Spalding
- The Peterborough Business Expo: A great event to attend for small and large business owners across the Cambridgeshire area. Get networking on September 22nd!
- Spider-Man: No Way Home: A showing of everyone’s favourite Superhero movie from the past year is open for people to join on September 24th.
- Halstead Comedy Club with headliner Paul Sinha: Get tickets to the Halstead Comedy Club on September 30th.
These are just a few of the events happening in and around Stamford throughout September, with many more popping up as the month goes on. Be sure to book your stay in Stamford today in one of our amazing riverside apartments, located right in the heart of Stamford!
Contact us to see what we have available and be sure to book tickets to one of the many great events happening too! We hope to see you in Stamford very soon, whether for a family vacation, romantic getaway or business trip, our apartments are suitable for all needs.