When you are looking for a vacation in the countryside, then you really can't go wrong with Stamford. It is perfectly located to be within close proximity to a number of cities and towns that host regular events.
Tying in your vacation to these events is a great way to make sure you get the most out of your time away. Whether you are looking to book time away with children, or looking to get away on your own, there is always something for everyone near Stamford.
Some of the events coming up in the next few weeks include:
- Picture The Scene + Special Guests is a night of music from the Voodoo Lounge located in Stamford. View the event
- The Burghley House Easter Egg Hunt is a yearly event that happens on Easter Sunday in Stamford. Learn more about this
- The Business Room is a networking event taking place at The William Cecil and is perfect for anyone looking for business networking. View the Business Room
- The National Motorhome and Campervan Show takes place over a number of days and is the longest running show of its kind. Book your stay now
- The Artisan Cheese Fair takes place at the end of April over a couple of days and welcomes over 60 artisan cheesemakers from the UK and Ireland. View this event
These are just a few of the events that are happening over April with many more to discover. If any of these interest you, then you’ll also need a place to stay in Stamford. Our range of riverside apartments are a great way to experience the events and have an amazing place to stay after your days out. View our places to stay in Stamford.