In June, there are a number of events happening in and around Stamford that you can look forward to if you have a visit booked. Whether you are here for a business trip or holiday, you can find something to do in the area.
It’s always a good idea to see what is going on before you go on a trip as it can help you plan your stay around what is happening in the area. Below, we have highlighted some of the main events happening in and around Stamford during June.
Some of the events coming up in the next few weeks include:
- Opera evening at Belvoir Castle – first class entertainment presented by the Wild Arts Ensemble and conducted by Orlando Jopling. Learn more about this event.
- A Rutland Belle Gin Cruise – a famous gin cruise on-board the Rutland Belle. Get your tickets.
- The Race For Life – Everyone knows what the Race For Life is and you can join the fun on June 12th at Burghley House. Get a ticket.
- Northamptonshire Business Expo – One for the people on a business trip, you can join a group of like minded individuals at the Holiday Inn Corby. Join the event.
- Stamford Comedy Club – Enjoy a night of comedy with Tez Ilyas and Esther Manito. Enjoy your night.
- Evening with two authors – Part of the Oakham Festival, you can join two of the most engaging authors around. Visit the festival.
Not only are there these events that are happening throughout June but many more in and around Stamford. No matter what you are visiting Stamford for, we know that there will be an event that will suit you. From Stamford to Peterborough, Rutland and even Oakham, events happening around the area are non-stop so find one for you.
If you need a place to stay during your trip to Stamford, or are looking to book a stay in the future, StamfordStays has all the accommodation you need. View our places to stay in Stamford and find your perfect family or business trip.
For a lovely riverside view and close proximity to all you will need on your stay, choose StamfordStays riverside apartments for your getaway in June.