Whether you’re looking for a quick bite before your morning walk or a fancy meal in the evening, everything you need is within walking distance.
Our Favourite Places to Eat
- Aloha Foods – Perfect for lunch on the go and healthy takeaways. All items on the menu are cooked from scratch,
- The William Cecil – They have great breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
- The Cosy Club – They offer great food in colourful surroundings. Located in the former delivery office to the town’s main post office
- The George Hotel – An amazing historic inn full of nooks and crannies, from fine dining to snacks.
- No.14 St Mary’s – Fantastic wine bar serving nibbles.
- The Tobie Norris – Quirky 13th century building, serving great pizza and pub grub.
- Zada – Traditional Turkish cuisine. Perfect if you’re looking for a new experience.
- The Crown – Relaxed and friendly outside dining with a great selection of real ales.
- Burghley House – The Orangery, full range of menu options using locally sourced fresh ingredients.
- The Copper Room – Serves genuine craft beer, small batch spirits and wines, light bites and cheeseboards served daily.
These are just a selection places to eat but there are many other lovely places in and around Stamford, click the link below to find out more.