Our Favourite Places to Eat
- Aloha Foods – Perfect for lunch on the go and healthy takeaways. All items on the menu are cooked from scratch,
- The William Cecil – They have great breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
- The Cosy Club – They offer great food in colourful surroundings. Located in the former delivery office to the town’s main post office
- The George Hotel – An amazing historic inn full of nooks and crannies, from fine dining to snacks.
- No.14 St Mary’s – Fantastic wine bar serving nibbles.
- The Tobie Norris – Quirky 13th century building, serving great pizza and pub grub.
- Zada – Traditional Turkish cuisine. Perfect if you’re looking for a new experience.
- The Crown – Relaxed and friendly outside dining with a great selection of real ales.
- Burghley House – The Orangery, full range of menu options using locally sourced fresh ingredients.
- The Copper Room – Serves genuine craft beer, small batch spirits and wines, light bites and cheeseboards served daily.
There are many other places to eat in and around Stamford and we wouldn’t want you to miss a single place. So you can see the entire list below and eat until your heart’s content!